Front Desk Position
Vinocopia is looking for a responsible person to work the front desk and be a welcoming presence to the office, as you’ll be the first contact for people from outside of the office! This is a full-time position. No experience necessary. Training will be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests to the office
- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Sort and distribute mail
- Order supplies for the office, and maintenance staff
- Manage reception duties
- Contact company vendors for service
- Set up weekly sales meetings
- Assist with shipping
- Assist in building management tasks and building manager
- Assist upper management with various tasks
Vinocopia Wine and Spirits is a Minnesota Wholesaler & Distributor of the finest small-batch, craft and specialty Wine & Spirits brands from around the world. Family-owned and operated since 2006, Vinocopia represents more than 300 brands from nearly two dozen countries to the farthest corners of Minnesota.
Applicants will need to pass a background check.
Full Benefits after 90 Days:
- Health and Dental, HSA Available, premium covered by company.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee purchases of wine and spirits at wholesale prices
- Simple IRA Employer match
$18 per hour
Annual performance based raises
Please email a copy of your resume to: